This is depressing, it's reaching mid semester, and I'm feeling down after watching Ugly Betty. I mean UGLY BETTY!! The show that was cancelled like eons ago. HELLO! UGLY BETTY??? UGLY BETTY!!!??
I was watching how this man whore could evolve into someone nice, who started to believe in love (WHICH I STUPIDLY HOPE TO ONE DAY), and he found this really likable girl ( to me lah, I THINK FINDING A LIKABLE WOMAN ON TV IS HARD), she was really nice, a kindergarten school teacher, who wasnt skinny thin like all the other women in the show, who had a real normal, un-whats it called? un-materialistic? life, and what happened? SHE HAD TO HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It left me depressed ok. Season 3 finale, she died. Okay ah, I assume everyone who likes UB should've seen already hor, so I doubt that I'm spoiling peoples' expectation of the show. BUT SHE HAD TO DIEEEE LIKE WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I like her. Man. IF I LIKE HER AND WAS SO DEVASTATED ABOUT HER DEATH, I'M SURE I mean... Okay, I just think I'm being melodramatic. It's just a series. Man! HAVE YOU SEEN THE THINGS ON GMH, OR LGMH, or KGMH sites? It makes me want to bawl like a big ass baby in public. So many what ifs. Man, I'm depressed.
Okay, need to go to uni, my housemate just offered me fried chicken which I rejected. KFC OKAY! MEH MEH MEH! It better not rain, I'm going to be pissed and emo.