For those who hate me, I have extremely good news. Never in my whole life have I ever felt so much detest towards my current situation. It's probably pms, which can affect me like a long-term smoker undergoing withdrawal symptoms. I was reading this blog, and this girl said something about suicide, why is it that we stay alive not because of ourselves, but for our loved ones. Which is quite true leh.. Don't worry lah, I have no suicidal thoughts at the moment, I havent been to Rome yet.
I also havent been doing all the shit I should during the long weekend.
Been volunteering at the Buddha's birthday festival over at the river side. Nothing much, just understood myself a lil bit better and met new people which were all very nice.
I was taking care of the wishing booth, and had to stay from 9-9 for 2 days. The word is HAD, but I didnt. 1st day my eyes were shit dry and I probably was in a bad mood because of the weather. 2nd day mood still not good, but at least there were awesome food, food to die for. But I was probably rude to some people( SORRY KIMBERLEY!!) and rolled eyes at some monks. I KNOW!! I KNOW!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did try to meditate, which did not help! WTH.
Tim + I. Why are there so many people called Tim ah? When this picture was taken some guy dropped his glass coke bottle. And I was still V^.^ like a retard, with the stupid peace sign. And the guy was picking glass with his hands. and I was still V-ing, while everyone helped him. Like so kasian, coz he was guilty, and we all call him to dont pick the shattered glass up lah. and this lady said ' no no no dont pick it up, if you get hurt we'll get in trouble' and then volunteers go and help lor so she said ' if you guys hurt yourselves, easier to solve mah the problem.' I was like... WE NOT HUMAN AH!! VOLUNTEERS NOT PAIN AH! WHAT EASIER TO SOLVE! Okay, I didnt say that to her la, I didnt help anyways. I was still V-ing remember? Your head ah, which stupid person will V for 5 mins.
I didnt help because around 5-6 people were surrounding a pile of invisible glass, looking for dust like particles of glass which could hurt stupid people who don't wear shoes around that area. Besides, I'm going to admit that I'm not very helpful. Sorry.
Mung + her bf
Alot of people, and 2% visiting our booth.
GOOD FOOD! Flirting doesnt help you in getting a bigger portion.