Time changes everything, even you and I have changed



lovely cousin
adlina
adrian
cr
Jasmine
kimberley
joseph
Mung
Qin
yehying
blogskin
Blogskin



    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]



    People who love chocolates are my friends.
    May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 August 2012

    Saturday, April 10, 2010 || 12:37 pm

    Today is a sad day, because the murderer killed someone.
    WTF. Sorry, wrong story.

    It's sad because it's bloody hot, and my attempt to clean my room is failing, yes, I'm still cleaning it, I'm even blogging for goodness sake. My room will hate me for wiping it like once in 49938928912938439949 years. Sorry room.

    It's also sad because semester is starting after one week of easter. I can already see myself sleeping in the lecture on Monday. My goodness, once the sem starts it's not going to stop until winter break. Shit. I want to pee in my pants by the thought! I super hate this unit coordinator, and hope nasty things on her, not those I hope your leg hurts that type of nasty things nor I hope you shit in your pants during the lecture lah! I seriously believe in karma! My bad things are more like boogers hanging out of her nose, or vege on her teeth type bah!

    I have this stupid sudden craving for stupid cucur pisang!

    I had one of my greatest easter hol this year when some high school pals came over from different states.
    Kahsiong and Cheehwa!!!!!!!!

    I also met new wonderful people which gave me hope.
    There are some normal people in this world, and I was lucky to have met them, and not weird, stupid people who are just plain suckass.

    My ultimate high, was that I was brave enough to sit on scary rides!
    If it wasnt for this crowd, I wouldnt have made it!!!!!!

    I seriously had ALOT of fun, fun which I stopped having quite some time ago. Okay lah, I'm not that depressing.

    I didnt expect much from this meeting up, because it was ages since I last saw them, when our skin were breaking out, listening to Mdm Concepcion's classes!
    And I cannot believe that they still remembered what I said after we saw the giving birth video!!!






    You could see the genuine smile and laughter in these pictures, unless some people are just plain born actors! AWESOME AWESOME TIMEEE!!
    Made me hate uni even more!
    and made me love gold coast EVEN MORE
    Why arent I there!!!!!!!!!!!



    For the love of spongebob!


    I love it when we have to pretend that we're taking pictures, and innocently look at people to let them volunteer to take it for us.


    The 2 new people I met.
    GOOD FUN!
    and I hope I didnt scare them off, or make them think I'm weird. I'm generally a nice person, I think. And I always knew Max existed, doubt that its vice versa, but good to meet him and hear him talk about make up!


    GOD! We look so happy, and carefree, it looks so much like an ad!!!!!
    SHIT! When have you ever seen me so happy?? Okay, please exclude the chocolate buffet experience. Good rides, good company, good weather, good park SIOKKK


    This was totally uncalled for. I have to admit, I'm one of the worse people to go on rides with.
    I am scared of EVERYTHING! I have this knack of embarrassing myself in front of crowds. I squirm and shout by the slightest sound, and have this crazy high pitch voice.
    SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WENT ON RIDES WITH ME!
    I also have a tendency to scream even before rides start.


    Pretending to be shit happy when seriously inside I was dying!
    But it didnt turn out bad man! I enjoyed this tremendously!!
    I didnt know it was that UNSCARY!!! LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!!!





    Baywatch campaign or something! So wannabe!!!


    Hi mum, I'm still alive after these 2!!!!
    I kissed the ground after the giant drop! My goodness.
    I hate heights, speed, and waiting to drop from 39 floors above.
    And WE HAD TO SING A BDAY SONG WHILE WAITING TO DROP LEHHHHHH
    Siao or not the crowd I hang out with!??


    This one was like water~



    I super love this picture!
    I FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN YOU KNOW!
    Remove the tantrums, add in some boobies and stupid growth of hair other than the head, you'll get me!!!!!!!!!!!


    Okay, I went abit crazy when I saw these two. They were probably cursing under that costume, sweating like mad too. hahahha PATRICK CANT REMOVE HEAD SOMEMORE!!! and prolly needs some help removing it, he better dont offend his costume remover!!
    I was siao, talking to them!!!!!!!! and they ignored me. -.-!
    they probably had too much chips the day before so now sore throat!




    The whole crowd!!!!!
    AWESOME PEOPLE!
    I feel that I'm repeating myself! LOL!



    So a few days after, a few inches of hair chopped off, several minutes stuck on the water slide, I miss goldcoast and of course the company.

    It was sooooo soooo great to meet up with people you grew up with. We didnt talk much, we didnt say much, but it was extremlyyyy enjoyable...

    and stupid hols ending like 2 days after.
    Plan to save money - like shit
    plan to lose weight- also like shit after guzzling food from a steamboat party by the girls!
    but thats another story for another day!.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ
    have to clean shit room!