Time changes everything, even you and I have changed



lovely cousin
adlina
adrian
cr
Jasmine
kimberley
joseph
Mung
Qin
yehying
blogskin
Blogskin



    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]



    People who love chocolates are my friends.
    May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 August 2012

    Monday, March 30, 2009 || 7:51 pm

    Yea yea, stop complaining already, I'm back better than ever. (definitely bigger in size than ever!)
    Yea right! That is such a cooooool starting line.
    I cannot believe I'm getting cooler every second, or should I say every season.
    Get it? Like everytime the season change I get cooler? Get it? Like the transition from summer to autumn and to winter!
    OKAY LAH!! NOT FUNNY ALREADY LOR MY JOKE IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT IN SUCH DEPTH!
    I should just quit being humourous!
    I humour myself like alot! ALOT!
    Did you just get my joke??
    *grumbles*

    So, I have no idea what I've been up to, but my uni life has just entered it's 6th week!


    Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like us?? Doncha!?
    Okay, with the increasing lameness, my vainess and beh-paisehness increases.
    So just imagine a linear graph! Biochem is like so taking its toll on me!
    & to make matters worse, people have been complaining on my bimbosity! WOAH!! BIG WORD! BIMBOSITY! Is that a word!??


    So yea, we were having fun being models around our pretty pretty campus!
    We should DEFINITELY take more pictures like this!
    I am uberly happy to be able to graduate with them, IF I PASS!

    wah! kana very hard to like continue and link the previous picture and the next!
    shit.
    so anyways, my current addictions are flowers, carrots, and baking!

    My obsessions are coffee, cakes and mates!

    When I was talking to ailiu!
    Kelly says:
    tat vampire ah okey i can give you..........i wan van diesel now
    hahah
    he drive very nab
    *man
    bah gtg liaw
    i wan to c movie now
    c ya!!!mrs robert


    Pattinson! not the one you're thinking of!
    I wish!!!

    In addition to that,

    =Kimberley= says:
    u getting prettier each day hor
    no wonder the U KNOW WHO likes u
    HEEEE

    okay la okay la! I was the one who went to her room and typed that!


    My daisy which wrinkled up into old age, pollinating my carpet and refused to be vacuumed up!


    I'm deeply sorry that EVERYONE had to see this picture!
    He's Dr Chris Brown! LIKE WTH!
    HAHAHAHAH!
    I did that to Zac Efron wei, and I even rubbed his magic lamp, but no genie came out!
    WTH AM I TALKING ABOUT!!


    Us being our usual self, if you call crazy, usual!

    Oh, my lovely cousin invited us to her birthday party in conjuction with her bro's who is also my cousin like duhh, who has the same name as me!!
    Do I hear you say 'copy cat?'.
    Aiya! Dont like that lah!! He was born with that name mah, he cannot help it being called a fabulous name!

    It's a regret that I do not have pics with the lovely birthday girl, because she was like encapsulated within the people who love her most, so you guys will have to deal with pictures of me!
    Do I hear you groan?
    SORRY LA! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO!???

    Fine, I compensate!

    This is my new boyfriend who randomly entered the picture!
    OMG DID I SAY NEW!??? I didnt have one to begin with in the first place!
    okay! Say hello to mr guy in blue shirt!
    "hi guy in blue shirt"

    WHY AM I SO RETARDED!!??


    So we all tried to imitate mr boyfriend!

    Failed!


    Barely there!

    Verdict = no one could match his priceless expression!

    sense sarcasm!
    I hope noone takes this seriously!



    HEE! All dressed up for Turkish YUMMYLICIOUS FOOD!




    ehh.. how come Mung's here?
    I also dunno!
    I feel so guilty 'coz she like had to go to the secret admirer's after party for me and had to pay like $5 for just chips and drinks!
    ALCOPOP! I wont mind, but regretfully I couldnt go because it was like the same day of my cousins' party!

    & did I tell you about my secret admirer!??
    He has a large ass!
    I assumed! Because he just couldnt carry his arse up to like, put in effort to do anything for me!
    But I highly suspect I was assigned to NOONE! because I'm like used to being forgotten!
    It's amazing hey, how something so large could be forgotten!
    HELLO!!!

    But I'm kinda happy making sweet things for Michael, I'm not those type of people who expect everything in return yo!
    So I'm glad that Michael had a lovely secret admirer's week!
    kana very close with him lidat! He doesnt even know its me!



    Everybody say HI to mung!

    'hi mung~'
    -.-
    I will beat myself up before you do.

    Okay, me being retarded!
    I should stop saying that!
    And I was a damn sweet secret admirer! sigh, my future boyfriend is would be living in bliss can!!

    So anyways, turkish place with a belly dancer!
    I nearly peed in my pants when she was chosing people to dance with!
    LIKE WTH!!! I have no co-ordination! I cant even connect my 2 hands when playing my cello!
    AND DID I TELL ANYONE I LOVE MY CELLO TEACHER! ehh.. NO NO!
    I love playing the cello, and I think, KNOW that it has something to do with my cello teacher!
    HE is awesome! I'm not saying that only because he's like scorching hot! Did i say he was scorching hot!? I meant like burning.




    erm.. I'm sorry I hogged like all of the chicken!
    SORRY LAH!
    NO PORK BAH! NOR VEGE!


    FOOD!!


    Turkish delight! It was a delight that I spit the whole piece out into my serviette!
    =D

    & did I mention my course rocks so porously!!

    I had a workshop where my task was to like make TOFFEE!! LIKE TOFEEEEEEE!!!
    and we had to like taste chocolates and write down their texture and flavour and feel!!
    Cadbury somemore!! What?? You think those cheap cheap ones ah!! PLEASE LOR!!
    Okay, I'm getting like super annoying!
    Don't hit me! I was like joking!
    hello!
    laugh leh.
    haha? hahaha!?


    HEE!! Me with brisbane's eye or whatever it's called!
    stupid london, coming up with the eye name! It's ferris wheel hor!?
    and NO, I did not strain my neck thankyou very much!


    All very tired after a looooooooong friday night!

    Tiredness exudes from our faces! LOOK LOOK!



    Sorry mung for always taking up your room space! hahahah
    the messiest part of your room is probably the places with my things!
    & I cannot believe my HOT cello teacher could see I was not very organised because of my rhytmic retardation!
    Like hello, I just cleaned my room last week! and it looks pretty fine to me.
    Okay la, I forgive him because he did it for my own good and of course because he's not too bad looking!


    No! i do not have elephantitis!



    ME with my 2nd favourite bear in the room!
    I only have 2 what!!
    & my favourite one is the bomb because it can chase bad people away!!
    & Adrian will kill me if he knows what adrian jr sounds like! =D