Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Everyday I have the same dilemma, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO COOK!
2 hours before every meal time im thinking of what to cook. SO ONE NICE SOUL PLEASE HELP ME MAKE A MENU!
=(
I don’t know what to cook bah!
PLEASE DON’T SAY ‘ don’t know what to cook, then don’t eat lor’ like the numerous people I’ve asked opinion of. Ppfffttt and they call themselves my friends.. =p
Saying that, my housemate just cooked me some maggi mee, which makes me highly suspicious cause he wasn’t wearing any pants, he was just wrapped in a towel with a shirt. OMG!! Nasi /mee kangkang!! =\ HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS PERSONAL MAID SO HE KANGKANG-ED ME.
HOW LA! Its rude to not eat it, but my virginity is at stake! -.-
Slap me. I just ate it.
& did you know public health is the organized response by society to protect and promote health and to prevent illness, injury and disability!?
and i went to warner bros the other day!
yay


