happy new year, or in my version ; sad old month yes, i know im being lame there's noneed for everyone to cut my skin and put salt on my wounds and torture me so that i'll stop being lame.
how i spent my new year's eve and new year
I DID MATHS!! Which made my hair drop like mad.
the end
I HATE SCHOOL AND I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!
=( Who knows when will the stress end, then i'll have to move full steam ahead. * frowns*
I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO SCHOOL LAH!!
If i dont appear in school tomorrow tell everyone i died or something or say i've come back with rashes all over my body or say i've been bitten by my dog or i've been down with Influenza; make sure you say influenza it makes a common cold sounds more serious or the bed bugs bit me or i got chicken poxs or i hate school and dont want to see the teacher's face or I HATE SCHOOL!! or i love my house or my hse kena banjir and i have to help out or im just plain malas or i went to china and havent come back yet or my iguana died and i have to attend its funeral or i have a dentist appointment or i fainted on my way to school where im so pale but i insisted on going to PTEB!!!!
Typing that name makes me shudder all over and makes my body itch.
but.. most prolly you'll see me in school -______________________________-
i dont want to go to school 2moro LAH!!!! school is not fun. more of bio, maths,chem and eas. YAWN. i rather stay in bed. except of course when i start class i'll start to enjoy it. and i kinda promised myself because of my new specs which makes me look alot smarter i have to study abit more this year.